Student Pass Application Outcome
All applicants will be informed with regards to the outcome of their application.
Applicant is required to complete ICA formalities in person with a valid immigration pass to collect his/her Student Pass only after the application has been approved. The Student Pass will only be issued if the conditions as stipulated in the In-Principle Approval (IPA) letter are fulfilled.
A Security Bond may be required by ICA. Students will need to furnish the security deposit in the form of a Banker’s Guarantee and it should cover the duration of the student pass plus four (4) months.
|Country of Origin/国籍||Amount Required/所需款数|
Documents Required for Collection of Student’s Pass
- ICA In-Principal Approval (IPA) Letter
- Passport/Travel document with a valid Visit Pass and a copy of the personal particulars page
- Passport size photograph (against a white background)
- ICA Medical Report Form and the original copy of the laboratory report (if applicable)
- Print-out of Student’s Pass application e-Form 16.
Collection of Student Pass
Prior to completion of formality, the applicant is required to pay a $30 Multiple-Entry Visa Fee (excluding Malaysian/ Bruneian) and a $60 Issuance Fee using NETS, CashCard, Visa or MasterCard credit/debit card.
Cancellation of Student Passes
Foreign students are required to surrender their Student Pass cards to Kimage Hairdressing School for cancellation within 7 days of the date of cessation or termination of their study.
The School will assist the international students on the cancellation of their Student Passes via the e-Cancellation.
Change of Local Address
According to the Immigration Regulations 19(3)(b), international students are required to report any changes in his/her address in Singapore within 14 days of such change.
International students are required to inform us on the change of his/her local address and the school will submit his/her request via e-Update of Address.
Replacement of Loss Student Pass
International students who have lost their Student’s Pass and/or the Visit Pass and Disembarkation/Embarkation cards are required to apply for a replacement within 7 days of the date of loss.
The students may call in person at the ICA Student’s Pass Unit with the following documents:
- Valid travel document and a photocopy of the personal biodata page;
- A letter from the school stating that the applicant is currently a registered student of the school;
- Duly completed eForm 16 and signed by the applicant; and
- Original copy of the Police report
The processing time for first time replacement of lost cards is 2 weeks while the processing time for subsequent losses is 4 weeks.