1. Policy on transfer and withdrawal:
- A student who requests for an internal course transfer within the School must have their existing contract terminated. A new student contract will be signed
based on the procedures for executing student contracts.
- A student who transfers from his/her current course to another course within the School shall be deemed to have withdrawn from the Course and the Refund
Policy shall apply unless as otherwise agreed between the School and the Student.
- The student must also fulfill all the admissions criteria of the new course and will be subjected to the School’s student selection and admission procedures.
- A student who withdraws from the School to enroll with another school shall be deemed to have withdrawn from the School and the refund policy and procedures shall apply.
2. Conditions for Granting in Transfer and Withdrawal Cases:
- All outstanding fees must be settled prior to request for withdrawal and/or transfer
- Student to fill in Course Transfer / Withdrawal Request Form, including submission of any supporting documents (if applicable) and adhering to the process as stated in the Course Transfer and Withdrawal Procedures.
- Course transfers are only allowed if the student has completed lesser than half of the course, calculated by the Actual Start Date and Actual End Date of the course.
- Upon approval of course transfer, course fees top up (if necessary) must be paid prior to the commencement of the new course.
- For course transfers to a lower priced course, no course fees will be refunded, unless the transfer is done within 7 days of the course start date.
- Upon approval of course transfer, an admin fee of $100 is payable. No admin fee is payable in the event of rejected course transfers.
- Students that wish to withdraw from the course/school must provide the school with at least 7 working days written notice before the next installment due date, failing which the school reserves the right to impose the next fee installment to be paid. Exceptions are students under the 7 days cooling off period.
3. Conditions for Refund
The School’s Refund Policy shall apply for all qualified refunds. Students are to refer to the School’s Refund Policy and the Standard Student Contract for further details.
4. Student Pass Status
For Course Transfers
For Student’s Pass holder, course transfer is subject to ICA’s approval of the new Student’s Pass.
In the event that an application pertaining to transfer is rejected by ICA, the student is required to cancel his current Student’s Pass within 7 days.
For Course Withdrawals
Student’s Pass holder is required to submit his/her passport and Student’s Pass to the School for cancellation of Student’s Pass with ICA.
5. Timeframe for assessing and processing transfer/ withdrawal cases
The entire transfer / withdrawal process, from point of application to the final outcome, will be completed within 1 week from date of application for local students. For international students, the process will be completed within 4 weeks or outcome from ICA (whichever later). If the final outcome is not in favor of the applicant, respective staffs are to handle each situation according to the School’s dispute resolution policy and procedure.