WTS encourages you to attend training to upgrade your skills and improve your chances of being employed.
- Receive up to 95% funding from the government
- Training Allowance of $4.50 per hour if you meet the essential requirements
- Singaporean Citizen;
- At least 35 years old and above on 31 Dec of the work year and;
- Earn an average gross monthly income of not more than $2,000 for the month worked (from Year 2017 onward); and
- have signed up for any WTS qualifying course
- NITEC in Services – Hair Fashion & Design
How to apply
Applicant will need to pay the nett 5% of course fee as well as the GST for the full course fee to the course provider.
Kindly bring along these documents:
- NRIC; and
- WTS notification letter; and
- SingPost receipt for CPF income declaration (for tax-exempted sole-proprietors/ self-employed only); or
- Any one month’s pay slip or Employment Letter/ Contract f Service dated not more than 3 months before course registration date.
Course Fee Claim
To successfully claim for the course fee funding, you must meet the following criteria:
- Submit within 120 days after last day of course
- Achieve at least 80% course attendance (part of course graduation requirement )
- Take all assessments; and
- Pass the course
Terms and Conditions apply.