Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Upon the release of results, students who are dissatisfied with the outcome may submit an Appeal Form. This is to be done within 7 working days of the release of examination results.
- For courses with external partners (e.g. ITEC / NITEC), the Course Admin will acknowledge receipt of the appeal within 3 days and submit the appeal to the external partner.
- All decisions made by the external partner are subject to their appeal processes and the approved decisions are final.
- For in-house courses, the Course Admin will acknowledge receipt of the appeal within 3 days and submit the appeal to the principal.
- All decisions made by the Examination Board are final.
- The Course Admin will inform the student of the final decisions within one month from the date of appeal.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.