1. Call us @ 68832700 or come down to our school to get to know more about our courses.
2. Submit Required Documents
- Student Application Form (Student Enrolment Particulars)
- A copy of your highest qualification certificates and transcripts
- Photocopy of NRIC / Passport
- Passport-size photo
- Application fee
All students are required to bring along the original documents as stated above. All documents submitted to the School will not be returned.
For International Students: Student’s Pass application is subjected to Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore’s approval.
3. Selection and Acceptance
You will be informed in writing (letter of offer or email) regarding the outcome of your application.
4. Student’s Pass Application (for International Students)
ICA requires all foreign students to hold a valid Student’s Pass for their full-time study in Singapore.
5. Standard Student Contract
The School will prepare the Standard Student Contract and arrange for you to come down and sign it.
6. Payment of Course Fees
You are required to make fees payment according to the SCHEDULE B as laid out in the Standard Student Contract.
Note: All course fees must be paid directly to the School.