Apply As Instructor
Commit to be the best trainer.
If you are enthusiastic and dedicated to inspire and motivate our students through innovative teaching methods and creativity, and to arm them with skills and attitudes that will enable them to be sought after in this industry. Look no further, join us now!
Register to become a Teacher
- To act as a trainer for hairdressing courses for students and other course for the school as required.
- To take an active role in all aspects of student assessment and accreditation.
- To take part in curriculum planning as required in order to deliver the school objectives.
- To undertake research and to engage in necessary developments to ensure quality deliver.
- To contribute to school quality assurance systems and provide information as required.
- To contribute to skills development in accordance with the school strategic plan.
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Monday to Friday: 10am -9pm (except Tuesday and Thursday finish at 6pm)
OFF on Weekends and Public Holidays
Diploma in Hairdressing or its equivalent and
Minimum 5 years experience in hairdressing