The core list of support services are:
- Student handbook is given out to all newly enrolled students to orientate them on important information of the School
- Medical Insurance coverage in accordance with the guidelines by CPE is provided to all enrolled students. Exemption for Singaporean/PR if they are already covered by their own medical insurance plan (proof must be shown to the School to be able to opt-out)
- Feedback and Complaints form is easily available for students to provide valuable insights into helping the School to continually improve the student experience.
- Student Contract is also available in the language of the country where the foreign student is domiciled (if necessary).
List of Comprehensive Services Available in the School:
- For all new students
The School will provide the following services to ensure that students make a smooth transition to Singapore : –
- Accommodation Support Service
- Visa / Student Pass Application
- Advice and information on accommodation
- Assistance to students facing difficulties adapting to the new environment
- Student Orientation Programme
- For all Current & Enrolled Students
The School aims to provide all students with an academic education of the highest standards through the provision of these services:
- Certified Counselor
- Conducive and friendly environment for learning
- Provision of counseling on career opportunities
- Advice on programs and post-graduation opportunities
- Participation in community and environmental programs
- For enhancing overall Student Experience
In ensuring that the School provides for an exceptional student experience, it undertakes to provide the following services:
- Student Evaluation Surveys
- Feedback and complaint forms
- Dispute resolution process
To note: This comprehensive list of student support services is not meant to be exhaustive. The School undertakes the responsibility to continually improve on ensuring that all students’ welfare and needs are well taken care of and will do so by school-student engagements through the various student touch points as listed.
Students are always encouraged to participate voluntary in community projects organized by Kimage. These projects usually are volunteering our staff or students in providing hairdressing to the needy or to specific events, such as national day. Kimage will also occasionally organized other external events in the collaboration with polytechnics (e.g. Temasek Polytechnic) and other external parties. Through such events, the students have the opportunity to learn in a different environment outside the school premises, interact with real customers, and apply their skills to varied needs of the community. It also prepares them in the area of service and adapting to the actual customers.